Welcome To Travel Zanzibar & Safaris!
A unique and responsible travel expert.
Where else in the world can you experience the real African Beach Holiday and Swahili Culture and Architecture meet tropical seas?
Where else in the world can you walk with lions and swim with elephants?
Where else in the world can you make a meaningful impact on impoverished communities and threatened wildlife?
Where else in the world can you experience real African adventure in the spirit of trailblazing pathfinders?
Travel Zanzibar & Safaris Specializes in Holiday Plan to the destination in East Africa such as Mombasa, Nairobi, Bagamoyo, Dar es salaam, Arusha, and much more to the Exotic Spice Island of Zanzibar.
- Tanzania the land of the world famous SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK, SELOUS GAME RESERVE and the astounding annual migration of the wildebeest.
- The unique animal paradise of NGORONGORO CRATER and legendary MOUNT KILIMANJARO
- The exotic spice drenched Zanzibar and Mafia Island
- The proud, colorful Maasai
- The white sands and turquoise sea.
- The palace ruins and pirate tales.
Nowhere else in Africa will you see such wildlife, experience such a fascinating mix of cultures, Meet such friendly people or discover such hauntingly beautiful scenery.
Travel Zanzibar & Safaris we are among the best hosts here in Tanzania. With us you can be sure that you will tour the East Africa tourist circuits, especially Tanzania and exotic Spice Island of Zanzibar, in a level of comfort and assurance that we don’t think many can offer.
Our Beach Hotels & Resorts are well chosen.
You are in the right hands with the right people to take care of all your Safaris, Beach Holiday and Honeymoon requirements. Make your dream come true with us!
- Provide Quality & Trustworthy Services
- Approachable & Efficient Support Team
- Extensive East Africa-wide world Tourism Network
- Accommodation (Beach Hotels & Resorts)
- Tanzania Safaris
- Excursions to the Spice Island of Zanzibar
- Airport & Resorts Transportation
- Domestic Flight Booking in Tanzania
- International Flight in Africa